(Electrical Technician(Only Omani Candidates
2- Minimum Technical Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one to two years of experience in power plants preferably in PV technology as a technician in installation, operation, maintenance and repair of all kinds of electrical equipment’s
3- Practical Knowledge on relevant plant equipment’s.
4-Awareness of HSE & quality standards.
5-Team work and effective collaboration skills.
6-ISO awareness/working knowledge is preferred.
7-Writing and speaking English skills.
8-Adequate knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
9-Having driving license for forklift/Manlift and any other maintenance service vehicles or mobile equipment is advantageous
(StoreKeeper (Only Omani Candidates
2- 3 year -Diploma. preferably in business administration with additional qualification in material Management in Power industry
3-Minimum 5 to 7 years’ Experience, of which at least 3 years should have been in material management and inventory Management role
4-power sector understanding.
5-occupational Health and Management
6-operation and Maintenance og CCGT power plant main and sub Equipment
7-SAP System and System
8-adequate Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, Excel, Power Point ..etc)
9- Management of all store function and operations as per Company supply chain and Procurement policy and procedures in efficient Manner at CCGT Power Plants.
10- Regularly Review of Stock Status and Development of Relevant Report
11-Analyze Quantities of Items Ordered, delivered, consumed, balance stock
12-Ensure Availability of Material /Supplies at all time to meet the Requirements of the Distribution company and Other related area
(Head of Internal Audit (Only Omani Nationals
Define and submit for approval to the audit committee, an annual audit plan for the company.
- The scope of the audit plan should ensure that the company is recording and reporting the financial transactions in a manner that is according to the generally acceptable principles of takaful accounting, complying with the all regulations as specified by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) and any other laws governing the business of Client in the Sultanate of Oman, further, to review and comment on the unaudited financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis or as may be required.
- The scope of audit shall ensure to establish that adequate internal controls and systems both manual and automated are adequate to control risks, as per regulations from CMA, provides enough assurance that the risk management and internal control framework are capable to eliminate, reduce or transfer any risks. The scope shall also ensure the safeguard of company assets and comply with the applicable regulations.
- Conduct periodic reviews of departmental policies and procedures and internal regulations as per the approved audit plan.
- The audit program shall be evaluated in such a manner that the processes followed for conduct of audits and reporting of audit findings are in compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Conduct audits of the IT systems and the processes implemented with respect to electronic data processing, ensure adequate system controls are in place in order to ensure reliability and integrity of information, its effectiveness in generation of reports and financial statements for submission.
- Review systems and processes to ensure employees are adequately aware of the legal requirements, CMA guidelines and are always update on the latest information.
- Audit the complaint redressal processes in the company to ensure that the set processes are in compliance with the guidelines from CMA and are effective to resolve reported complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Discuss audit observations with the senior management, HODs as required and record the explanations provided for the points observed, ensure the audit points raised are completed as per schedules.
- Prepare, review and submit audit reports along with the explanations provided by the concerned department heads to the audit committee which includes recommendations for improvement and report to the senior management of any violation to the laws, regulations and internal regulations as per the approved audit plan.
- Prepare and submit reports as per the approved audit pans on the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control systems and the internal regulations related to the administrative, accounting and financial aspects in the company, and about the company’s performance compared to the previously defined performance standards.
- Ensure follow up on the audit points/recommendations to ensure that the same has been implemented in the department.
- Being preview to lot of important and critical customer and financial information of the company, ensure that the information in any form is handled with utmost confidentiality, and disclosures are limited to the extent as required to complete audit tasks and functions as approved by the audit committee.
- Review effectiveness of the standards of ethical and professional conduct and the whistle blower system followed in the company.
- Conduct special reviews as approved by the Audit committee and submit reports as per agreed timelines.
- Review the company’s compliance management processes and ensure that the processes defined are in compliance with the regulations from CMA and with the internal workings of the company.
- Liaise and cooperate with the external auditors and submit all necessary information as per the International Standards on Auditing.
- Review the effectiveness of the standards of ethical and professional conduct, adequacy and effectiveness of the policies and procedures of Anti-money Laundering and the whistle blower system followed in the company as per the approved audit plan.
- Ensure as Head of Internal audit to personally review remuneration, advantages and benefits submitted to any Board members to make sure that it committed to the legal requirements and have been approved by the Board or the Nomination and Remuneration Committee in the Board, if authorized to perform thereof.
- Ensure that the RFP for statutory audit is circulated to reputed firms of auditors in time to obtain at least three quotations and present to audit committee for consideration and approval.
- Review to evaluate whether the corporate governance requirements do comply with CMA regulations.
: Required skills
- Experience in auditing function is necessary. Exposure to auditing in insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Proficient communication, good analytical & problem solving, excellent presentation, training analysis & planning skills.
- Committed to produce work of the highest quality and efficiently to meet aggressive deadlines
Mandatory from Insurance Sector experience
|Head of Internal Audit||· Minimum 7-10 year’s relevant experience in auditing
|· Graduate Degree in finance, commerce or business studies is essential
· Professional qualifications such as CA, CPA, CIA is essential.
(Executive Secretary (Only Omani Nationals
1. Coordinates the schedule of CEO and senior staff, directs and guides internal and external enquiries, documentation and contacts.
2. Organizes and co-ordinates diary schedule, meetings, travel itineraries, flight arrangements.
3. Responsible for preparing and handling correspondence and presentations, incoming and outgoing mail/emails, file maintenance, stationary requirements, meeting room control and minutes of meeting.
4. Filters requests for approval/relevance of documents and re-directs according to levels of authority required or level of issues.
5. Answers queries and obtains information and follows up all pending matters of CEO and senior staff.
6. Maintains physical security and absolute confidentiality of market, commercial, personnel and financial information.
7. Handles top management information and contacts securely, sensitively and confidentially.
8. Uses judgment to make/rearrange schedules, and to progress matters.
9. Makes prompt administrative decisions or recommendations to serve the interests of the family office and the practicality of arrangements.
10. Ensures communication of / responses to the requirements. Handles all contacts clearly, efficiently, sensitively and courteously.
11. Ensures that professional image of the organization is maintained in all external liaison and arrangements.
12. Carries out the confidential typing works (Arabic & English).
13. Acts as a backup for the Senior Executive Assistant of the CEO.
14. Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 60 wpm. Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
Work requires willingness to work within a flexible schedule.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
University Degree in any discipline with minimum 5-7 years of work experience.
Fluency in Arabic and English
Working hours shall be normal office hours but should be available on call.
: read also
? how to apply
Interested candidates possessing above required qualification and experience kindly login to www.ajyal-hr.com to apply or send your updated cv in word format to email@example.com Please refer if you know anyone suitable and interested.
Last date for the applications is 13th August 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 working days.
للمزيد من الوظائف تفضلو بزيارة قسم وظائف عمان ونتمني التوفيق للباحثين عن عمل والمتقدمين للوظائف.