أعلنت مجموعة اسياد في سلطنة عمان عن وظيفة شاغرة لديها في المجال الاداري والوظيفة للعمانيين فقط واليكم تفاصيل اعلان الوظيفة:
وظيفة لدي مجموعة اسياد
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at an executive level to develop and implement a commercial strategy that aligns with ASYAD’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most complex or strategically important business opportunities, for example sales, projects, operations, partnerships/alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the ASYAD’s short and long-term business goals.
- Lead the evaluation of findings from market research or analysis projects; assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations for commercial growth to the executive leadership team.
- Lead the analysis of market/industry trends and formulate strategies for possible expansion and acquisitions that could contribute to the growth of ASYAD.
- Ensure that the overall business strategy is translated into annual operational business plans for the unit and the performance is monitored to ensure delivery against the objectives.
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision makers, and industry leaders (for ex: in government or GCC) to promote the organization’s products and services.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of directors, managers and professionals to achieve commercial development goals by developing and maintaining a high-performance team culture through effective performance management, motivation and coaching of staff.
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team, to synergise efforts across ASYAD for the successful achievement of Group wide strategic objectives.
- In collaboration with functional experts, seek and establish ways to develop talent across ASYAD, championing talent solutions.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to mentor, coach, motivate and challenge the direct reports and their teams providing opportunities for growth and development.
Budgeting and Financial Performance
- Direct the preparation and consolidation of the unit budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs / revenues. Identify areas of unsatisfactory performance and ensure potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Drive the long-term strategy development and formulation, providing meaningful scenario analysis on opportunities in current business streams and operations, and also in new businesses and operations that will ensure a sustainable and tangible growth for ASYAD.
- Lead and manage the cross-functional process of developing and reviewing the commercial strategy, setting strategic guidelines and objectives.
- Define the strategic initiatives necessary to ensure the successful implementation of ASYAD’s long term strategic development plans.
- Oversee the effective implementation of the strategy development processes for all strategic projects / initiatives across the business to ensure synergies, alignment and consistency across the group to achieve set targets collectively.
- Ensure that long term strategic risks are identified and effectively managed.
Current State and Portfolio Review
- Manage the review of business portfolio targets and performance against mid-term strategic plans and objectives.
- Engage the Business Units in the development of strategy, from the current state analysis of their Assets through to development of strategic options and initiatives.
- Assess Business Unit commercial programs, initiatives and plans to ensure alignment and consistency across the group to achieve set targets collectively.
- Identify strategic opportunities for new business development (business acquisitions, strategic ventures, and other business transactions), both in Oman and internationally and identify needs for the next strategic cycle.
- Contribute towards the identification and selection of “disruptive” technologies for New Venture investment.
- Lead the initial definition and prioritization of mid-term commercial initiatives and plans and propose KPIs for approval.
Strategic Options Development and Evaluation
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-functional team collaborations and act as a trusted advisor to executive leadership and stakeholders within the business in defining, developing and evaluating business strategies.
- Perform thorough evaluations of new business opportunities through analysis of potential business, competitive analysis, market analysis, financial assessment (conducted by Finance), key risk assessment (in collaboration with Risk and Compliance), technology platforms, and strategic fit.
- Approve mid-term strategic direction (including strategic objectives) in line with overall corporate strategy.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Direct the development and oversee the implementation of unit policies, systems, processes, procedures, and controls covering all areas of function so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
- Direct and guide the management of change within the unit through continuous improvement of organisational systems, processes and practices considering ‘global leading standards’ and changes in the business environment.
- Direct the preparation of periodical management reports and progress reports to keep the senior management informed about the progress of various initiatives and to facilitate decision-making.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- 12-15 years of relevant experience, including senior positions in the logistics sphere
- Prior experience in Middle East is mandatory
- Experience in strategy consulting is preferred
- Experience in logistics technologies is preferred
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence without having formal managerial control
- Ability to effectively manage professional services firms
- Strong finance and analytical skills (including valuations)
- Strong project management skills (including change management)
- Strong people development skills (management, coaching and mentoring)
- General computer literacy (Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) mandatory
Fluent Arabic and English language is mandatory
|Minimum Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Experience :||You should have Experience of Minimum 12 years to apply for this Job|
تابعو وظائف عمان تويتر هنا
انضم لقناة وظائف عمان تليجرام هنا
تقديم وظائف مجموعة اسياد
التقديم متاح الان ومستمر حتى 25 فبراير 2021 من خلال رابط التقديم (اذا لم يظهر لك الرابط عند الضغط علية فأعلم ان المقال مسروق من موقع خليجي.كوم KHALEJY.COM علي موقع أخر قم بالبحث عن موقع خليجي.كوم لتصفح الوظيفة ووظائف عمان).
لمزيد من وظائف سلطنة عمان للوافدين والمقيمين جميع الجنسيات وفي كافة التخصصات تصفح قسم وظائف عمان لمزيد من الوظائف نتمني التوفيق للجميع .