– Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
– Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
– Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
– Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
– Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
– Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
– Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
– Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
– Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
– Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
10 years experience
اللغات المطلوبة للوظيفة:
نطاق الراتب: غير محدد